webofmylife

This Blog-space is manned by Thumbelina (The articles published herein are copyrighted...any unauthorised use or copying is prohibited and invites legal action)

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

For a change...................!!!!

अब आप पूछेंगे के इतने समय के बाद मैं क्यों अपने ब्लोग का टेम्पलेट बदल रही हूँ....just for a change........

so much has happened..........and i have waged a battle and recovered...................though the process has been gradual..........with lots of support from a man who is my biggest strength and my greatest weakness.........who made me think more positively and look ahead with more hope and happiness..........coz, as he often says, life must go on............and that there is more good waiting to happen.........

..................so this change is dedicated to you............to my partner and my best friend coz u truly are my better half!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shaan Menon said...

mmm..... bi-lingual.. good..!

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home