webofmylife

This Blog-space is manned by Thumbelina (The articles published herein are copyrighted...any unauthorised use or copying is prohibited and invites legal action)

Sunday, October 15, 2006

....I heard you say

We started off hand in hand
along the rosy way,
Across the seas, along the sand
and then I heard you say,
My friend you are so dear to me
you're like my very soul,
with you I shall always be
to realise your every goal.

Soon the way got long and hard
rough winds began to blow,
Each step was like crossing a yard
and I felt you letting go.

As skies turned more dark and gray,
I thought that i would fall,
hurt that you left me in frey,
when i needed you most of all.

A broken spirit , as I gave way
a hand reached out to me,
bringing laughter, light and joy
to set my spirit free.

Drawing me out to sunshine
to the dawn of a whole new day
to all the things lovely and fine,
and then I heard you say,
My friend you are so dear to me,
you are my very soul,
and with you I shall always be,
to realise your every goal......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home